Read the APPG's key findings.
1. International travel poses a significant risk to the UK in its efforts
to control the spread of Covid-19. The current UK government
strategy to mitigate the risk of imported variants is insufficient.
2. Arrival halls at UK entry points risk becoming a ‘breeding ground’
3. UK Border Force staff identify over 100 fraudulent Covid
certificates each day at UK entry points.
4. The number of cases variants, such as the Indian variant, could be
10 to 20 times higher than official data suggests.
5. Funding to international research projects assisting the fight
against Covid-19 has been reduced, including those which support
the genomic analysis and tracking of variants.
Spread the Word!
Sign in if you'd like new recruits to be credited to you.