Layla Moran MP, Barbara Keeley MP, Caroline Lucas MP, Baroness Masham, Baroness Finlay, Lord Strasburger, Baroness Brinton, Lord Loomba.
Tom Brufatto (secretariat), Owen Sainsbury (office of Layla Moran MP), Megan Taylor (office of Layla Moran MP), Jen Watson (secretariat), Paul Haydon (secretariat), Grace Pritchard (secretariat), Lizzy Price (secretariat).
Dr Philippa Whitford MP, Dr Dan Poulter MP, Catherine West MP, Lord Russell.
- The Minutes of the meeting held on 5 July 2021 (Annex I) were approved by show of hands.
- The Minutes of the meeting held on 13 July 2021 (transcript of hearing) were approved by show of hands.
- The chair was elected by show of hands.
- Munira Wilson MP stood down as vice-chair.
- The vice-chairs listed below were elected by show of hands.
○ Dr Dan Poulter MP (re-election)
○ Clive Lewis MP (re-election)
○ Caroline Lucas MP (re-election)
○ Dr Philippa Whitford MP (re-election)
○ Debbie Abrahams MP (re-election)
○ Liz Saville-Roberts MP (re-election)
○ Barbara Keeley MP (re-election)
○ Catherine West MP (election)
○ Lord Russell (election)
○ Lord Loomba (election)
○ Baroness Masham (election)
○ Baroness Brinton (election)
○ Baroness Finlay (election)
March for Change Campaign
4th Floor Tuition House, 27/37 St George's Road, Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom, SW19 4EU
- The income and expenditure statements were approved by show of hands.
- The prospective financial expenditure statement was approved by show of hands.
- It was agreed that the secretariat would liaise with the Registrar as regards members’ register of interests.
- It was agreed that the website would include a short biography of all APPG officers, detailing members’ interests.
○ The Summer poll was recirculated for members to show availability over the Summer.
○ Future hearings were agreed to cover - long Covid and the impact on employees/keyworkers (July 27); taking stock/school return/lack of measures and impact on society (10 August); vaccinating children; testing capacity.